Friday, December 31, 2010

As we wrap up the year, my mind has been working overtime with ideas for the Tabby Cat. I have had time to reflect on what I have done so far and where I want to go.

I am so excited for the arrival of 2011. New item will be pouring into the shop. Some of the items will be upcycled and some will be new.   I enjoy the creation process and finding ways to add to the beauty of everything around me.

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family who supports my endeavors. They are my greatest fans.

As the new year arrives I wish for each of you, joy and peace for the coming year. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish you good luck with all your new ideas for your shop this year! I'm following you from the CAST team on Etsy. Here's my blog if you want to follow back: http://www.brendashandmade.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete