Monday, January 31, 2011

How Time Flies

It is hard to believe it has been a month since my last posting.  Amazing how time can get away from you if it is not planned.  I have been told "if you do not fill your calendar it will be filled for you".  This month has been a prime example of that. 

We are in the process of relocating about 90 miles from our current home and returning to our home town. The Lord has led us to make this change.  I am not sure what his plans are for us, I only know that He knows how it will turn out.  We are in our new location five days a week and then home for the weekends.

This change has not allowed for me to work on my new projects as I had hoped.  Which brings me back to the statement "if you do not plan your calendar it will be planned for ".  Therefore I have scheduled time in the month of February to complete some of the new projects for the shop.  

Not only to complete them but also to photograph them and to post them.  I am excited about the new things to come and I hope you enjoy the journey with me.  Have A GREAT and BLESSED DAY!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment