Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Progress


February is moving right along. Even with all of the freezing temperatures, my projects are progressing well. We had to take time to work on a busted line from the water well. I really like the modern luxury of having running water to the house. I am not sure I would have made it well in the pioneer days of hauling water but then I would have never known the difference.  I guess we become accustomed to the life in which we live. I have always considered myself a survivor and creative enough to make things work, so maybe I would have made it OK.

I have several complete projects except for the photos. That will be my first project for this weekend. My new projected listing date in starting March 1st. What a great way to start spring. I know it doesn’t officially start then but by my calendar or wishful thinking it is spring time.

No comments:

Post a Comment