Sunday, March 13, 2011

Marching of ideas

The winds of March are carrying me right along.  I have several new listing in the shop. I am really enjoying some of my newest creation. I have started a new line of decorative outlet covers.  I first started making these to coordinate with my Wild Side Bottles but now my imagination is going wild with all of the different things I can do.



With warm weather approaching it will be time to plant my flowers. Since I am not sure if we will be moved into our new house early enough to plant a garden, I will be taking on a container gardens this year. This produces  challenge for me. I have never been really good at growing anything in a container. I will keep you updated on my progress.

With the thoughts of a container garden, new ideas are springing up for items to list in the shop.  Keep checking back to see my latest creations that you can add to your garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment