Friday, February 24, 2012

The new

It has been a wonderful year so far!!! I have been substitute teaching at the local high school since November of last year for a teacher who became very ill. She is not much older than myself and it was a great wake up call for me.  I set goals to complete something new at least once a month this year. I want to do something that will improve my life, the life of my family and friends. In January I started on me...a fitter me. I walk as much as possible. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. I am eating healthier as well. Making conscious choices of what  and when I eat is a big thing and I am noticing how much better I feel.

For the month of February, I am working on new ideas for my shop, The Tabby Cat on ETSY.  I have many ideas to implement in the coming months ahead. My ideas are centered around the home and garden. I feel your home should be a haven from the outside world, a place to really enjoy. I hope my new items will be great additions to your home as well.

I am so looking forward to spring. I am ready to be outside and working in the garden. I am a great fan of honey and have thought about becoming a beekeeper. I have been reading books on beekeeping. I thought they would be a wonderful addition to the garden, as wells as providing honey for my tea and bee wax for my crafts. I would appreciate any thoughts or information on how to become a successful beekeeper.

Have a very blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment