Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Break

I have spent the last 7 weeks substitute teaching at the local High School. I am as ready as the students are for Christmas break.  Two and a half days left and then I will be putting everything into high speed to finish up for Christmas.

I love this time of year. Normally I like to have everything wrapped and ready. Well this year everything seems to be in a catch up mode. I can't say I didn't know it was coming I have had 365 days notice. As the sign in my classroom says "Due Dates are closer than they seem." I know  everything will be completed in time well at least before Christmas eve and that is the due date. The tree is up and decorated, and all 8 stockings are hung and I have made some of the favorite Christmas treats. Now just to survive until break.


I hope to have time to list some of the new items in the shop before the end of the weekend so keep watching.

Have a very very blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment