Saturday, December 10, 2011

It is hard to believe it has been so long since my last post.  I had good intentions of keeping on top of my blog.  Well December is here and I am just now getting to it. 

So much has been going on in our lives over the last 8 months.  We have moved 90 miles to our new house. No longer do I live in the country but a nice residential neighbor hood.  I have been doing some painting, updating and tried to do a little gardening.  But with the hot, dry Texas heat this summer it was a battle.  I traded some of our wildlife for new. I no longer have deer eating my trees now I have rabbits and squirrels to contend with. I will say the birds I have to watch are beautiful.  There are Cardinals, Red Birds, Blue Jays and many more.  I will post some pictures soon.

I have added a few new items to the Tabby Cat and hope to have more for that last minute Christmas shopper.  My wonderful husband gave me a new sewing machine for my birthday and I have been having so much fun trying out new ideas. 

Until later I want to wish each of you a very bless day.

No comments:

Post a Comment